List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: screensaver bug
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () enst ! fr>
Date:       1999-04-16 9:10:55

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Joerg Mertin wrote:
>Noticed this Bug also. Happens mostly when I´m working on the console
>while X+KDE is active. If the Screen-saver starts once on the X-Display
>cause I didn´t do a thing for 10 Minutes, screen saver stays in upper left
>corner in 640x480. Tried it again yesterday. I´m still using KDE-1.1
>though, but as someone stated earlyer in this list, this bug still

On my box, the bug appears almost everytime, and I _never_ use the console.

The screen shows up in different size, always smaller than 640x480, and very
often something like  165*300, sometimes as small as 64*300 (or 350..)

I'm using kde 1.0 with a lot of updates, though libs are still 1.0. Box is
linuxPPC using 2.1.24 (well... last kernel doesn't boot properly on my box)

Thomas
--

Thomas Capricelli	<capricel@enst.fr>
http://www.ecoledoc.lip6.fr/~capricel/