Graham TerMarsch wrote: > I'm all for seeing that one come together. Would be kinda nice if it was > mostly just an add-in for the existing Gvim source so that we could run it > as 'kvim' or use it as an OpenPart. That way we'd at least get the benefit > of pulling in the new features as vim gets updated. Hey, can't help it, I'm > a vi junkie. :) I hear ya, brother! Actually, if you felt like doing something about this, you could check out the COM code in vim. I am *told* (but haven't verified) that vim actually has some COM "hooks" (or something). Apparently it can be used quite effectively with Visual C++. I wish they had that back when I was chained to that environment... In any event, if that turns out to be true, then we might be able to do something similar with KOM/OP. Maybe. -- Kurt Granroth granroth@kde.org http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth