List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdoc problems
From:       Ralf Nolden <Ralf.Nolden () post ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-04-13 14:47:17

Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Michael Reiher wrote:
> > [snip]
> > >
> > > corba/partsui_FILES = *.h *.idl
> > > corba/partsui_LIBS = -lcorba/parts -lcorba/kom -lkhtml -lkio -lkab
> > > -lkfile -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt
> > >
> > > (btw: is that with the libs in the corba subdir right, this way? )
> >
> > This didn't work before, but it should now.
>
> Ok, I lied. I have made some changes to makekdedoc and added a new *_PATH
> property. I have just committed a new kdoc.rules file to kdelibs with
> rules for kom and partui added. Please add more of the corba stuff to it
> as you see fit.
>
> NOTE: I have also added --compress to the kdoc options, so you will need
> to erase your old .kdoc files so that the compressed ones are used, or you
> can just gzip them (ie gzip -9 $KDOCLIBS/*.kdoc).

Hi, Sirtaj,

the CVS version seems to have a problem with qt2kdoc. When I give the
outputdir, the qt.kdoc file is always written to
$HOME/.kdoc/qt.kdoc.

Could you fix this ?

Also, we have a header with an enum declaration but no name (which
functions). That causes kdoc to stop generating the documenation.

Bye,

Ralf