List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Dialog Editor (kdlgedit)
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-13 10:09:26

Pascal Krahmer (pascal@beast.de) spake thusly:
> Hereby I suggest EVERYONE to get the latest kdevelop cvs (i.e. from cvs.kde.org
> available via anonymous cvsup and via named cvs access) and try it out. It is
> completed for about 90 %.
>
> ToDo :
>
> - add the other widgets (only QWidged, QLineEdit, QPushButton available for now)

  Just out of curiosity, have you thought of a way of adding third-party
widgets - i.e. not ones in Qt or kdelibs? Something of the sort would
be useful and a step closer to, say, Delphi. Perhaps you could define
some sort of API for dynamically loading shared libraries and making
widgets from a factory function? Very nice work by the way :)

--
	Jo