List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdoc problems
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-04-09 20:37:49

Hello,

I'm currently trying to build the KDE docs using the new kdoc, more
precise makekdedoc. But I somehow can't get it to work:-(

My kdoc.rules file looks like following:

doc_MODULES = kdecore kimgio kdeui kfile kab kio khtml corba/kom
corba/parts corba/partsui

kdecore_FILES = *.h
kdecore_LIBS = -lqt

kimgio_FILES = *.h
kimgio_LIBS = -lkdecore -lqt

kdeui_FILES = *.h
kdeui_LIBS = -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

kfile_FILES = *.h
kfile_LIBS = -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

kab_FILES = *.h
kab_LIBS = -lkfile -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

kio_FILES = *.h
kio_LIBS = -lkab -lkfile -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

khtml_FILES = *.h
khtml_LIBS = -lkio -lkab -lkfile -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

corba/kom_FILES = *.h *.idl
corba/kom_LIBS = -lkhtml -lkio -lkab -lkfile -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore
-lqt

corba/parts_FILES = *.h *.idl
corba/parts_LIBS = -lcorba/kom -lkhtml -lkio -lkab -lkfile -lkdeui
-lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

corba/partsui_FILES = *.h *.idl
corba/partsui_LIBS = -lcorba/parts -lcorba/kom -lkhtml -lkio -lkab
-lkfile -lkdeui -lkimgio -lkdecore -lqt

(btw: is that with the libs in the corba subdir right, this way? )

I call makekdedoc now like this:

makekdedoc -r $KDOCLIBS/kdoc.rules -d $HOME/KDE/doc/KDE2.0LibDocs/ -b
$HOME/kde-cvs/kdelibs/

The kdoc.rules is really in the doclibs dir, kdoc is in the path,
KDOCLIBS is set correctly and qt.kdoc is in there. But I'm always
getting either just the help or "/usr/local/bin/makekdedoc: couldn't
read 1. (try the -h option)"
What am I doing wrong?

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology