List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Toolbar icons
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-04 19:41:39

Mario Weilguni wrote:

> Fine that it's there. But not even I know this, and I use KDE daily at home and
> at work. How should the average user know? And beside this, no program supports
> it, isn't it?

The way that text was drawn was broken last time I checked it, but it
seems fine now. Perhaps that's why it wasn't available as an option.

If you'd put the relevant group+attribute in your .kderc, you'd have
seen that yes all KDE apps do (should) start using text.

BTW the text looks really good. I like it to the right of the icon.

Could we have an option for the font please ? Maybe also left-to-right
people should get the text to the left of the icons, and the icons
right-aligned on the toolbar... sod it, just build an X extension to
mirror the entire screen in y and flip all the weird fonts so it works
:)

--
http://without.netpedia.net