List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Small CVS problems (wrong list ?)
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () rikkus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-01 18:04:42

Harri Porten wrote:

> Verify that your admin directory has been updated. I don't know how
> cvsup plugs it in so simply delete admin, cvsup again and issue the
> 'make -f admin/Makefile.cvs'

Ahh... fixed.

cvsup doesn't seem to even do admin.

I think my problem was that I did a 'shortcut' and got snapshots of
kdesupport/libs, not thinking that a) they'd be different to what I
would have got from a checkout and b) that cvsup wouldn't do any
deleting/changing of files where necessary (duh !)

I rm -rf'ed kdelibs/admin and kdesupport/admin, made links to
../kde-common/admin (which I didn't realise was necessary, but guessed)
and - not a single error.

Thanks for the advice.

Rik

--