List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KWM::setWindowRegion()
From:       Timothy Whitfield <timothy () ametro ! net>
Date:       1999-04-01 12:31:13

I don't know if this has been fixed yet or not, but in the version I am
running, even the new windows tend to pop up with titlebar under the second
line of the taskbar. I have gotten used the wonderful right-click menu that can
be invoked by right-clicking the window frame in order to move windows.
At this minute, this kmail-composer is this way as a matter of fact.  As kde
becomes better and better I find myself more and more with > 1 line of taskbar.
Almost all the time now.

Timothy