List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: default paper size?]
From:       Stephan Goetter <sg17 () irz301 ! inf ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       1999-03-31 22:57:33

Am Wed, 31 Mar 1999 schrieb Harri Porten:
>greetings!
>a couple of weeks ago i posted on the user list a question as to
>whether it is possible to set a default paper size other than A4 in,
>for instance, KFM, but, actually, anywhere in KDE, and if so, how, and
>if not, why not?

In my KPrinterDlg you can configure a standard printer with papersize.
But now it's Qt-2.0 only, and kde-1.1.1 will not work with 2.0....
And there are no apps available using this dialog.
I want write some patchs for kfm and other apps soon,
and now I've a reason for a Qt-1.4* version too...:)

http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~sg17/kde/kprinter.html

Bye,
Stephan