List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Sorry for the double post
From:       David Black <davidb () sco ! com>
Date:       1999-03-31 19:07:25

I apologise for the double post. I replied to, without changing the
subject line of a previous post and the content was off topic.

http://www.zdnet.com/enterprise/linux/news/0,6423,2232039,00.html

is the URL for a very interesing article (the follow ups are a
good read too) commenting on the release strategy for GNOME
and the hipe that REDHAT poured on. I found it interesting more
as a comment on REDHAT than on GNOME YMYV.