List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KApptemplate =?iso-8859-1?Q?doesn=B4t?= compile
From:       Frugal <frugal () fysh ! org>
Date:       1999-03-31 7:57:50

Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Christopher Wiegand wrote:
> > I have this problem when I tried to dump kPGPShell into kapptemplate. Since I
> > don't know automake/autoconf, I gave up after about a week and would LOVE it
> > if you would CC me or post this thread to the list, I'd like to figure it out
> > (since automake/autoconf sounds better than hand-writing my own configure
> > script).
>
> Are you using SuSE, also?

I recently upgraded from RedHad5.0 to SuSE6.0 and started to get the
same warnings whenever I compiled my own programs. I haven't figured out
what the problem is, but I think that it has something to do with the
way that they packaged up the rpms.

--
Frugal                       + The two secrets to success:
                             +   1- Don't tell anyone everything.