List:       kde-devel
Subject:    owner of a window ( application )
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       1999-03-17 11:06:51

 Hello,

 does anyone know, is it somehow possible to find out the owner ( application )
of a specific window  ( even when the window has no WM_COMMAND property ) ?
 Example : I'm writing a new mail using KMail and switch to some other window,
and after a time a want my application to switch me automatically back to the
window where I was writting the mail. I am able somehow to find .. uhm I mean
guess the main KMail window ( it has the WM_COMMAND property set ), but I don't
know how about the new mail window - WM_CLASS property is not enough in this
case. So, does anyone know how I can do this ?

 Thanks

 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@email.cz