List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SuSE packager
From:       Harri Porten <porten () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-03-17 4:16:30

Hi !

Is there anyone from SuSE on this list ? I would like to get in contact
with the packager of KDE 1.1's kdenetwork package.

I am getting flamed by angry SuSE 6.0 users that complain about a
crashing kppp. The probelem seems to be caused by library conflicts. I
would like to make sure that it doesn't happen with KDE 1.1.1 again.

Thanks,

Harri.