List:       kde-devel
Subject:    docs
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-03-11 13:43:46

Hi!

I've been in the progress of moving all po and docs out
of the sources into kde-i18n. It has been said that moving
english documentation out of the sources is no good idea,
so I dropped that idea of mine and move them instead to
toplevel/doc

This causes a lot of traffic in your cvs(up) update, but
don't worry :)

The other issue that may come up is that some Makefiles
break because I don't have the time right now to test
compile _and_ move docs _and_ move corba :)
But since everyone can catch errors I leave this up
to other people :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.