List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: corba into kdelibs
From:       Bo Thorsen <gobo () imada ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       1999-03-11 11:27:17

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone have strong objections against moving corba's
> libs into kdelibs? If not I would do it in the weekend :)

No objections, just a question: How is the status with QT2.0, the head
branch and corba/koffice right now? Is 2.0 required, does it compile
cleanly...? We - the KodeKnight team - is discussing wether or not it will
be possible to have some of us use QT2.0 while others use QT1.42? We are
using the corba module.

--

Bo Thorsen             gobo@imada.ou.dk

Lahnsgade 31, st.      Unix systems administrator,
DK-5000 Odense C       Institute for Stat. and Dem.
Tlf: +45 66 11 83 85   University of Odense