List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: developer.kde.org
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-03-08 19:03:49

I am currently having problems accessing the server on which these pages
are run. I am going to move them into the CVS at which point we will be
able to distribute the effort of maintaining them between several
people.
When this is sorted out your (and everyone elses) help would be much
appreciated.

Rich,
(maintainer of developer.kde.org)

--