List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Calling KDE Artists
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-03-06 20:35:04

  Very good idea! We must find the right forums to send this.

> Calling KDE Artists
>
> Have you contributed art to the KDE project?  Are you an artist looking
> for a project which will put your skill to good use? We need you!

Addition:
   People are going to museums several times a year, but looking to
computer screens eight hours a day. Your design can reach millions of KDE
users. The computer screen is the best canvas on which you can present
your ideas and personality.