List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Mindshare (or the lack thereof)
From:       mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-03-05 15:03:44

On kde.org the people who need to read this or something similar won't. A
document needs to be sent to the major computing news outlets explaining
exactly what we are and how we fit into the scheme of Linux desktops.

On Fri, 05 Mar 1999, Leon Widdershoven wrote:
>A very good text, but maybe at some points a little biased against
>RedHat:)

I did not metion RH once, I simply described our advantages (which are
accurate). I don't see it as appropriate to be overly cautious in representing
ourselves, since the reverse is certainly not happening.