List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KGet imported to the CVS
From:       Hans Meine <hansmeine () dial-net ! de>
Date:       1999-03-03 17:10:00

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Christian Esken wrote:
>On Sam, 13 Feb 1999 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
>>> And when I finish ftp search and integration with kfm,
>>> konqueror + kget will be a very good team.
>>
>>Whenever the user does a drag in konqueror from ftp/http to file,
>>one should get the option "Kget" in the popup menu in addition to
>>"link/copy/move".
>>
>>Is that a good idea ?
>
>Yes!
I think there should be an option to register all downloads in kget, because
it's IMHO nonsense to use both parallel. Either you like, I mean LOVE kget, or
you just stick to the old way every time. And I don't like this popup-menu
anyway. I like to do just a simple (SHIFT-/CTRL-)drag and have it going. Maybe
this should be implemented, too. (simple drag: MENU, modifier combinations:
copy, move, link) And do _all_ downloads with kget. That means: more space on
your desktop, optional "download done" sounds and a much better overview of
what's going over the line(s). :-)) You see, i love it, too! ;-)

 --

Ciao,
   /  /

Hans Meine                                mail me: hans_meine@gmx.net
Harkortstr. 138                       http://www.dialnet.de/hansmeine
D-22765 Hamburg                              ICQ: RastaJoe <28674493>
[Germany]                                     Phone: ++49-40-38612523