List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/kformula and typeinfo
From:       Carlo Wood <carlo () runaway ! xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1999-03-02 14:22:14

| I just tried to compile kformula on my linux box with egcs 1.1.1, and there was
| this error concerning the <typeinfo> include, something like __throw_... already
| declared.

Please use cut & paste when you report errors.  It might mean nothing to you,
but a "something like __throw_... already declared" indeed doesn't contain
any bit of info more then what you (already) understood of it :/.

Giving the executed command and the compiler/linker errors (and a few lines
preceeding them) might help :).  Along with what versions of everything you
are using.

--
 Carlo Wood  <carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl>