List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Whats New In KDE 1.1
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () gch ! ulaval ! ca>
Date:       1999-02-28 16:15:22

Hi

The list is to be considered somehow finished. It's me the culprit who
should have polished and published it, but I ran into a deadly time race
and I had to delay the final work for a while. Hope to have it ready on
monday.

Thanks for the patience

Cristian Tibirna           ::  ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca