List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE in Latin???
From:       "Manuel Gaul" <flying.horse () usa ! net>
Date:       1999-02-27 0:07:43

I'd like 2 introduce a new language to KDE: Latin.

What do others think of that idea?

But I have a problem in trying it on my machine. I know how 2 put "Latin"
(even with an icon) into the control panel by editing
/opt/kde/share/config/kcmlocalerc but when I choose the language and after
restarting the control panel (even tried 2 restart KDE, too) all language
names R used in the second language although I've added the Latin names 4
some languages.
And how 2 create the specific *.mo files 4 the programs best? Any tools
availabe?

Cheers,
Manuel <flying.horse@usa.net>

Veni, vidi, vici! Alea iacta est.