List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: bug 704:
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-02-27 1:15:25

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, David Faure wrote:

> Impossible, the define is in /usr/include/paths.h and this file gets
> included by several .cpp files, all over the KDE.

So redefine it in config.h?  Or perhaps kpaths.h?  My preprocessor
knoweledge is lacking, but can't you expand a define?

Something like

#define PATH_TMP ##PATH_TMP##/

Or there's the ifdef sco.. redfine path_tmp fix.  Which is still cleaner
than tweaking all the source files that use PATH_TMP IMO.

> So I applied a script to add slashes in the .cpp files, but a bit more
> elaborate than above... s/PATH_TMP"/PATH_TMP"\//

Yich.

- alex