List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Books Covering KDE
From:       <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       1999-02-26 13:39:10

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Robert Williams wrote:

> I just added a new web page to www.kde.org covering books that have KDE
> in them.  If you know of any more books, please drop me a line so I can
> add them.  I will make an announcement when we have all known books on
> this page.
>
> Check it out at: http://www.kde.org/kde-books.html

Robert, didn't you get my mail about books covering KDE?

Please take out the book of this Olaf Borkner-Delcario! It is crap.

Another book you should include is 'The Complete Idiot's Guide to Linux'
by Manuel Alberto Ricart. Yes, it is about Linux in general, but is has
several chapters about KDE and is quite good AFAIK.

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel: +264 - 061 - 244511
P.O.Box 30955                                    Fax: +264 - 061 - 244511
Windhoek                                         Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Republic of Namibia                                           uwe@kde.org
                                                       http://www.kde.org