List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ktop SMP support: Looking for testers
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () axys ! de>
Date:       1999-02-26 8:20:20

I just finished a first version of SMP support for KTop (KDE Task
Manager). Since I don't have access to an SMP system it's impossible
for me to test this thing. Can someone with a 2 or 4 processor Linux
box give me some feedback? ktop is part of kdeutils CVS. Basically I am
interested if the performance monitors for the CPUs work.

Thanks,
Chris