List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: where advanced edit
From:       Timothy Whitfield <timothy () ametro ! net>
Date:       1999-02-25 16:08:24

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, you wrote:
> kwrite
>
> Cristian Tibirna           ::  ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca

Thank you Cristian.
I wonder how hard it would be to make a hightlighting profile for kwrite that
used both the html and C++ syntax highlighting for working on php.  Like it is
I can switch back and forth depending on whether I am working on the program
part or the html part, but it would be really neat if kwrite supported php.

I would also like to see Webmaker recognize php.

Anyways this is just a wish, so you guys think about it.

Timothy