List:       kde-devel
Subject:    CVS compile problems
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       1999-02-24 3:02:30

Hey floks,

I checked out the latest CVS and before 1.1 I could compile it with no
problem. But now I get:

-- 8< ---------------------------------

newton:/usr/src/kde-beta/kdesupport # make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kde-beta/kdesupport'
*** Concatenating configure tests into acinclude.m4
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/kde-beta/kdesupport'
make[2]: `acinclude.m4' is up to date.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kde-beta/kdesupport'
*** Retrieving configure tests needed by configure.in
*** Scanning for include statements
make[1]: autoheader: Command not found
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kde-beta/kdesupport'
make: *** [all] Error 2

So, where is or where can I get 'autoheader'?

thanks in advance,
-mike