List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Suggestion (root window icon management)
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-02-17 12:22:57

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 08:33:42AM +0100, Espen Sand wrote:

Hiya,

> 1) It should be possible to save the location of the icons so that you can
[...]

it would also be nice if the icon would automatically be put _there_,
where you created it. If I create a new icon on the desktop via "New" in
the popupmenu, it always appears where the next empty space in the grid
is (from left to right, top to bottom), not where the mousepointer was.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/