List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pert-bindings
From:       Sammy Ford <comrade () fuzed ! com>
Date:       1999-02-14 3:13:29

Just as another side note what about java, that is growing in popularity at a fast
pace and it seems that KDE should also have bindings for that language. Any
suggestions on how to get these projects started, if need be i can provide webspace
and the like and even some code, even though that is not my strong point, :)