List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pert-bindings
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () gch ! ulaval ! ca>
Date:       1999-02-13 23:53:04

Hi

Could you explain the net advantages of language bindings? PLEASE note
that I'm really naive in this field and I'd really like to understand why
people need bindings for exotic languages into a graphics widget set.

I understand the need of a scripting language to automate tasks in an
*installed* desk env. But for buildin the desk env?

Cristian Tibirna           ::  ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca
PhD Student                ::  WT: (1-418-) 656-2131/6224
GCH - U.Laval, QC, Canada  ::  HT: (1-418-) 658-2286