List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: feature idea - feedback wanted
From:       Mario Weilguni <mweilguni () sime ! com>
Date:       1999-02-13 11:34:14

Am Sat, 13 Feb 1999 schrieb rupert THURNER:
>oha ... ;))
>
>interesting could be:
>- transfer rate
>- transferred volume
>  (total, to time of day)
>- online time (session/daily/monthly)
>
>the sense?
>the former for and for simply surveilling
>transfer rate. the latter cause in europe
>internet access costs still are time and/or
>volume based (partially .... and especially
>sime.com offers such things too ;)) ).

KPPP already has ALL of the features you mentioned, and maybe much more. I said
NetMedic is useless because the information it promises (claims to show
line-saturation of the providers network and such crap. That´s not possible,
but some people still believe that Net.Medic´s result are accurate)

Mario