List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Next KDE release (was Re: TODO)
From:       iglio () fub ! it (Pietro Iglio)
Date:       1999-02-12 12:30:41

At 12.38 12/02/99 +0100, you wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 12:20:56PM +0100, Pietro Iglio wrote:
>> At 12.09 12/02/99 +0100, you wrote:
>> >Robert Schöftner wrote:
>> >>
>> >Sounds neat. Any volunteers to start kpixmapcacherd? ;)
>>
>> Is there a general KDE TODO list somewhere? If not, could we arrange one?
>Submit the wish to submit@bugs.kde.org; with severity "wishlist" :)
>This is where wishes for existing programs go.

I mean something more general to highlight the *main* tasks for the
next KDE release.
The wishlist contains all wishes (including simple suggestions, and not
everything is for the next KDE release.

We should discuss what are the priorities and who is committed to take care of
what. For example, in my opinion the following tasks should go in this list:

- kpixmapcacherd (shared pixmap cache for all apps);
- improved startkde script (see related message on this list);
- smart trashcan (see related message on this list);
- better user documentation;

-- Pietro