List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KGet imported to the CVS
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-02-11 23:14:42

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 Matt Koss wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>I have just imported kget v0.6 into the kdenetwork module.
>In order to use it, you have to compile also libkio, libkdeutil and kioslaves.
>
>It has many new features over kget 0.5.1
>I switched from kgetslave into the new kioslaves and some features ( like
>resuming ) are included in new kioslaves for use also with konqueror.
>
>It's still not finished, but I hope that you'll like it.
>I really would like to see this included in the next KDE.

Definitely. For me this is a killer app. A real "must-have" for people with
dialup Internet connectivity. It's tiny and just sooo convinient. I love it.

And I'm still using kget 0.4. :-)

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone