List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RootIcons
From:       iglio () fub ! it (Pietro Iglio)
Date:       1999-02-10 12:03:38

At 12.10 10/02/99 +1100, you wrote:

>On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
>[snip]
>> 1) you can no longer use xearth or stuff like that
>> 2) We have to integrate kbgndwm in kdesktop.
>>
>> So what do you wont most ?
>> a) Good design
>> b) Speed and fancy other options ?

Currently there is no visual feedback when you dragging something over the
drop zone for a root icon (actually this feedback is missing not only for
desktop icons). It would be useful to change the icon background (as in Win95)
or to temporary draw a rectangle to show that.

Is it possible to implement this feature in case (a) and/or case (b)?