Stefan Siegel wrote: > Hi, > > i just tried to log on "ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/", using kfm. The > problem i found: > All the Files shown by kfm are "unknown symlinks" but they should be > symlinks > to folders. > When clicking on the icons (e.g. informatik) kfm shows an alert-box, > saying that the file does > not exist, i have to add a slash in the location line manually, to > navigate on. > I think this is a bug which should be solved before 1.1. > > Greetings, > Stefan Aye! I was able to reproduce this problem too. The links in the ftp site you mentioned are missing a trailing "/". This causes kfm to interpret these links as "unknown file symlinks" instead of "directory symlinks". This is a tricky one. Dawit A.