List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kcontrol bugs :/
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-01-30 1:55:53

I finally got kde all installed and soforth.  But I noticed some weird
things with kcontrol.

Fist take a look at
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/kde/oops-kpanel.png

Then, I noticed that starting the screensaver module took a while.  So I
clicked on some other item.  However, that second one was show, then
quickly overwritten by the screensaver module.  I imagine newbies might do
this a few times.  Ew.

Thirdly, I disabled Win95 style and the menubar on kcontrol (but not kfm
or anything else) became too small vertically.

- alex