List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to find ... in less than 1 minute! [was: Re: MICO source]
From:       hpj.lisa () t-online ! de (Hans-Peter Jansen)
Date:       1999-01-29 13:15:11

Russell Coker wrote:

> People, can someone please tell me where I can find the MICO source?  I've
> looked all over the KDE site and found no reference to it or where I can find
> it.

http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?query=mico-2.2.3.tar.gz&doit=Search&type=Cas \
e+insensitive+multiple+substrings+search&hits=15&matches=&hitsprmatch=&limdom=uk&limpa \
th=&f1=Count&f2=Mode&f3=Size&f4=Date&f5=Host&f6=Path&header=none&sort=none&trlen=20

Note: if your location differs, try to restrict the query
to your current domain (show form->limit to domain)
... and please, save this bookmark: http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/

Hans-Peter

Technologies are only as useful, as people have learned to use them.
(hpj)