List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Where can I get the "mico" stuff?
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-01-28 22:52:54

Hi,

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> Am Thu, 28 Jan 1999 schrieb David Faure:

> >> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/office/koffice/mico-2.3.3.tar.gz
>

> >This is, of course, mico-2.2.3.tar.gz
>
> I know. But I will change the version which you get together with the
> koffice/corba modules to 2.2.4 when Torben says "We use mico-2.2.4 from now on"
> and not earlier :-) And this will not be before Feb. 13 or so - am I right
> Torben?

It may perhaps not happen at all. 2.2.4 has still a bug that I can
not understand. Kay Roemer is gone for some days so I cant do
much there. Perhaps we will directly go to some 2.2.5. Lets see.

Frank is adding CORBA 2.3 support. We just elaborted, that you could
do strange stuff like this:

iiopname://localhost/KSpread.

The ORB will change this in an obejct reference automatically and
will connect you with KSpread. Some magic in the background will
start it if it is not there.

Convenient, isnt it ?

Bye
Torben