List:       kde-devel
Subject:    bugs in kiconedit
From:       Christoph Neerfeld <Christoph.Neerfeld () home ! ivm ! de>
Date:       1999-01-24 11:32:55

Hi !

kiconedit has some bugs left:

- it hangs everytime I press the home-button in the file-selector. For others it
hangs not in home but in other dirs so I think it has problems with some
contents of those directries.

- it is not possible to select the rightmost column and the last line in every
icon

- it produces lots of debug messages. I think it shouldn't do this in a final
release.

- I got once the message 'Warning: QGArray::at: Absolute index 9320 out of
range' while selecting one pixel. (I got this message in a dialog box ?!)

I think at least the first bug needs to get fixed for KDE 1.1

In spite of these bugs, KIconedit is a nice program; I like it.

Regards,

Chris