List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QwSpriteField
From:       "Robert Hagemann" <rhagemann () psipenta ! com>
Date:       1999-01-07 10:52:25

Hi,

before Xmas I've raised the question for a widget
similar to Tcl/Tk's canvas. Several people have given
me the hint to look for QWSpriteField. At that time I've
decided not to delve into that stuff, because I haven't
found anything related on my Qt1.33 installation.

Now I've upgraded to Qt1.42 but still I can't find
anything related on my box. :-(

Could anybody be so kind, to provide me further
information about QwSpriteField?

TIA
Robert Hagemann
.