List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: IMPORTANT: CVS accounts!
From:       Paul Dwerryhouse <paul () xenu ! ee ! mu ! oz ! au>
Date:       1999-01-04 23:34:50

Oops. My apologies for sending that to the entire list.

Blame Sun for continually making /etc/ group writable whilst patching,
thereby forcing me to send the mail again when sendmail barfed,
and thereby causing me not to perform the usual reality checks on my outgoing
mail headers.

Alternatively, blame me for sending mail whilst patching Solaris.

Ob-KDE-Devel:  Can anyone else get knetmon (in kdenonbeta) to compile?
I always end up with huge link errors...

Cheers,

Paul.