List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [Fwd: BUGS in kiconedit]
From:       Torsten Rahn <stu30241 () srv2 ! mail ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       1998-12-31 16:56:19

Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 07:18:39 +0100
From: Torsten Rahn <stu30241@srv2.mail.uni-kiel.de>
To: kde-devel@kde.org
Subject: BUGS in kiconedit

There are some annoying bugs in kiconedit:

1.) when you're working under 640x480, the hotspot of the
tool-mouse-pointer moves one pixel left - that happens not immediately
it needs some time (I don't know in which situation exactly but it
happens very often).
2.) you can select the paint function and then the color but not vice
versa ! I often prefer to select the color first (or the color is
already set) and then I choose the tool but then nothing happens!
3.) you can't select the whole area: the last pixel-column seems to be
unselectable ...
4.) sometimes in the Open/Save As-Dialog there are strange
error-messages if you move up one directory....

And I miss a (multiple-) UNDO-Button very much!!!!!!!!

greetings,
Torsten