List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwelcome-0.1 alpha
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1998-12-29 16:38:02

>Wow, Kool!!!! Yes, it does. But inspite of the fact that I like the new
>logo ;') i wouldn't use it too often (i.e. x>1) on one screen. Perhaps
>you should replace one of them:
>- the right one (mmh, perhaps a really bad idea - I like it too much) by
>an photographed opened door (that welcomes you) e.g.
>- or better: the left one by a text-banner ("Welcome" or something like
>that...)
>I'm not sure but: Wouldn't it look better if one could see the whole
>K-logo???
>
>If you need other versions of the logo (or parts of it - the gear) -
>tell me!

I'm going to speak about the layout with Matthias Hoelzer who joined me to work
on kwelcome. I furthermore know a good graphics artist who I'm going to ask
about the layout as soon as I'm back in Wuerzburg. I'm going to contact you if
we need different versions of the logo (you are the author of the logo?).
Thanks for your opinion!

MfG
Matthias