List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Packages Frozen
From:       Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! de>
Date:       1998-12-23 12:31:13

Hans Petter Bieker wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Dec 1998, Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
>
> > Do not check anything into CVS in these packages, unless:
> > - You fix a Very Annoying Bug(tm)
>
> Like fixing translations?

Translations and documentation are exempted from the freeze. I wanted to
write that, but then my mail was trashed, and when I rewrote it, I
forgot that paragraph.

> > - Your patch has been double-checked by at least one other developer
>
> Do we have to double-check translations, no?

No. Of course, you can have it double-checked by another translator.

> There are some .po files in CVS which ain't registered in the
> Makefile.ams. Are they going to be fixed?

Can you tell me which those are?

Kalle

--
Kalle Dalheimer              Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.de           Technical writing