List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KFM colors
From:       Fester Zigterman <fzr () dds ! nl>
Date:       1998-12-15 4:10:55

Hi again,

Could some one quickly hack in a "use own colors, overriding document"
because right now, when i set convenient colors for my kfm file browser,
things like my QT documentation get screwed up because the background
in qt docs remains white...

A separate color dlg for web and file browser would be the best of course,
but i dont know if thats feasible in the short remaining time till 1.1.

BYE
Fester