List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: inst-apps in kdeutils needs modification for ark
From:       Aaron Levinson <alevinsn () inetarena ! com>
Date:       1998-12-01 19:18:36

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> inst-apps hasn't any sense for the CVS and it isn't necessarely an error
> the fact the kzip is still present in yours. Just delete inst-apps
> completely. It will get recreated at compile time, with the right list of
> apps in it. Or just edit inst-apps at your own taste.

Oh--so inst-apps is an optional file that was only added to .cvsignore
recently and can cause problems for those people that still have a copy
that is left on their machine from an old cvs update?  Whoops, long
sentence.  Hmm, I wonder if other people have had to deal with this
problem....

Thanks for all the help!

Aaron Levinson