List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Mico includes in kview?
From:       Aaron Levinson <alevinsn () inetarena ! com>
Date:       1998-12-01 6:08:24

While I was compiling kdegraphics tonight, I noticed that
/usr/local/mico/include scrolled by.  I didn't think I had installed mico,
and I checked to see if I had a /usr/local/mico.  Sure enough, I didn't.
/usr/local/mico/include is added in kview/Makefile in the following line:

INCLUDES = $(all_includes) -I/usr/local/mico/include -Ilayout

It certainly doesn't hurt anything to have it there, but it probably
should be taken out.

Aaron Levinson