List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTMLW selecting/BINARY INCOMPATIBLE changes in khtmlw
From:       Lars Knoll <knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1998-11-30 21:48:00

Replying to my own post...

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Lars Knoll wrote:
>On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Sven Radej wrote:
>>... doesn't work.
>>
>>I propose that we stop dreaming about KDE -1.1, include in all our new code,
>>and release KDE 2.0 about June 2014.
>Same problem as DND... Someone must have fiddled around with the mouseEvents in khtmlw...
>Alex? Could it be your BLOB stuff?
Well that was it. Overwriting a virtual function from the parent class with a
function that does nothing is often not such a good idea...

I fixed some other bugs in khtmlw, especially animated gifs should now get
diasplayed correctly (please test). Unfortunately this meant breaking binary
compatibility once again (well, you should be used to that by now...).

Regards
Lars