List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QwSpriteField 1.5 -> KDE
From:       Warwick Allison <warwick () troll ! no>
Date:       1998-11-30 17:11:36

Johannes Sixt wrote:
>If my knowledge is up-to-date, the KDE CVS server still hosts
>QwSpriteField 1.4x (module kdesupport).
>
>Would you agree that I put QwSpriteField 1.5 into KDE's CVS?
>Can you tell if the changes between 1.42 (I think) and 1.5 are binary
>compatible?

I keep the KDE QwSpriteField repository up-to-date.  If there is a
difference between it and the 1.5 on my web page, then it's probably
the KDE repository that is more up-to-date ;-)

kdesupport/QwSpriteField/html/index.html for example, lists 1.5.

Let me know if you find any problems with the KDE QwSpriteField, be
sure to let me know.

--
Warwick