List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Mailing list woes:  Anyone understand???
From:       Aaron Levinson <alevinsn () inetarena ! com>
Date:       1998-11-29 23:11:07

OK, I asked about this once before, and now I'm even more confused than
when I started out.  Here's the situation:

When I send an email to kde-devel@alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de, it
frequently takes 2-3 days to get out to everyone.  In addition, I get an
email back after 4 hours warning me that email still hasn't gone out.

However, if I send it to kde-devel@kde.org, the email gets out to the list
within five minutes or so.  Sven Radej (I think that's who emailed me!)
told me that kde-devel@kde.org is an alias for
kde-devel@alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de.  However, this still doesn't
explain why it always works with kde-devel@kde.org but not with the other
email address.